Standing on the observation deck you could feel the rumble of the water vibrating the platform It was amazing! Maelee loved all the mist on her face too.
Okay, I am totally obsessed with Japanesse maple trees, especially the red ones. I hate to admit how many photos I took of this type of tree while I was up there!After we were done at the falls we headed over to Bellevue to see the Seattle Temple. It was just as beautiful as I remembered! On my mission I never really had a chance to do much walking around the grounds, so it was fun to see the different kinds of plants they had planted there.

I admit it, I am a little obsessed with this Photoshop effect too. I used this same effect on a bunch of the pictures I took, but I will spare you of having to see them all!
I just loved this tree with these great pink blossoms on it. It was also on the Temple grounds, but I don't have a clue what kind of tree it was.
We pretty much took it easy for the rest of the day after we finished up at the Temple.


1 comment:
These pictures are breathtaking - you are such a good photographer!
Post a Comment