Sunday, August 30, 2009

Beautiful Miss B.

August kicks off birthday season in my family, and the birthdays will just keep on coming through December...wait, make that January since Miss A2 was born this past January.

Back to Miss B, I can hardly believe she is 12 already! Time flies when you are having fun I suppose though! I can still remember going to see her at the hospital for the first time. I think she was still less than an hour old. Isn't she just beautiful though? Miss B. is such a great sister. She helps out with her younger sisters so well. She also has a big heart!
Here are a few photos I snapped of her to celebrate her recent birthday:





I love you Miss B!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

LOVE the one with the temple in the background! You are awesome Shawna!

Six Skinners said...

The pictures are awesome and your "subject" is beautiful. She looks older than 12.