Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where has the time gone?

How long has it been since I did a real post on here? I need to get my rear in gear and post something on here. I enjoy reading other people's blogs and keeping up with the fun things going on in their lives, so I should return the favor, right? Don't think there are many people that read this anyway, but I am sure that has something to do with me never posting anything. I will try to be better and post something soon.

5 comments:

Rosie & John Biggs said...

I just found out that you have this blog from a link on Hollie's blog and, while Rosie knew, I didn't know you were into photography either.
The things we learn from Blogs. :)

Hollie said...

I look at it!!! You have been at the bottom of my blog roll for a veeeery long time. Consider yourself called to blogger repentance!

Kendra and Jay Guerrero said...

I look too, thanks to Hollie's blog.

sixskinners said...

I check in with you too, but I'm not saying anything about not blogging because I have been very bad at it too.

John Biggs said...

Yeah you have Kristin!!!

REPENT YE REPENT YE all ye lazy bloggers!

:)