Sunday, March 9, 2008

Relay for Life

On Friday April 18th I will be participating in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life at Williams Gateway Airport. My team and I will be walking from 6 PM Friday night until 6 AM Saturday morning to raise money for cancer research as cancer never sleeps. If you would like to help me by making a donation to the American Cancer Society just click on the link on the right hand side of the blog. It should take you right to my webpage for the event. you can also learn more about the event on this webpage.

Cancer has touched the lives of many members of my family and friends. I know several people that are currently battling the disease. I am dedicating my walk to them, and am working out the details of a special tribute project. If you would like to dedicate your donation in honor of someone in your life that has been touched by cancer please let me know their name so that I can include them on my project.

I am also selling three month passes to Fitness Works, a gym with three East Valley locations. The passes are only $20 each. If you are interested in purchasing one let me know and I can give you the rest of the details.

No comments: