Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Time

I love Spring time in AZ. Not only do I get to enjoy beautiful weather before my cousins trapped in UT & CO, I also get to enjoy the beautiful wildflowers too! Sure, it will be hotter than the blazes of Hades before I know it, but I am going to enjoy the good times while I have it! My brother and I having been capitalizing on the beautiful weather and scenery by taking little trips every weekend to places we know have wildflowers we can take pictures of. After my company handed out our annual bonuses in February I indulged and bought a new digital camera. It is so cool! I still don't know all the ins and outs, but I love figuring it all out! I think I have taken well over 1000 pictures in the last month and a half that I have had it. Most of them are not prize winning, but there are several I am really satisfied with. If you are interested in seeing them, I have them posted on Flickr.com. I will see if I can't get a couple of the best ones on here, but who knows. Happy Spring!!!

2 comments:

Tara L. Stradling said...

All right my darling friend - TIME FOR A NEW POST! (smile)

sara said...

i love your blog....can't wait to read about the trek...your friend ma