Saturday, July 5, 2008
Great Find...
So I just couldn't help myself, and decided to sign up for another class at work! Don't even ask me what I was thinking that day! This time around it is a course on Financial Service Institutions (yes, it will be about as exciting as you are imagining it would be). My so called "great find" is in connection with the course materials. I happened to glance down at the course study guide when I got it and noticed this little note or disclaimer at the bottom. It reads "Includes All Answers". My mind immediately jumped to the book/movie "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" in which a race of people are trying to determine the answer to THE question, "Of Life, the Universe, and Everything ...". If only this little obscure book did have "all" the answers! Who would have guessed they would be so cleverly disguised as a boring insurance course guide book? That would be a sure fire way to ensure no one ever found the answers to anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
that's funny...
Post a Comment