Saturday, July 5, 2008

John Thomas Biggs Sr.

On June 25th my Uncle Johnny lost his 9 year battle with cancer. He was a great man! He was great husband, father, grandfather, uncle, brother and friend. I don't know if hunting and camping trips with be the same without him there! I am so grateful to have been able to share some time together on this earth. I am grateful for the example he was to me and my family. He will be greatly missed! I am glad that so much of my family lives here in the Valley and could come together to support one another at this time. I am grateful for the knowledge I have that families can be forever and that I will see my uncle again!
April 19, 1944 - June 25, 2008

1 comment:

sara said...

sweet post...that is a great picture, you can tell he was a good man.