Thursday, August 14, 2008

Memories....

I have seen this floating around on the blogs of friends and relatives, and thought it would be fun. I hope you will play along.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.Here we go...

4 comments:

Tara L. Stradling said...

My memories of you are tied in with visiting teaching. How lucky I was to get to be assigned to you. You have been and continue to be such a great friend and I consider your friendship a true blessing!

We'll have to do road trips more often. You were a fabulous traveling companion!

Unknown said...

When you came over and i made you stay for an impromptu FHE lesson. AND every single lesson that you teach in RS. You are one heck of a great teacher!

Hope you're feeling better!

sara said...

the trek...enough said...loved getting to know you!

FreeFamWorld said...

Your mission! We are the "old" folks who tried to feed you as often as we could. I so appreciate the influence you had on my then tiny girls. They are better people today because of that time in their lives.