Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Portraits for my photography class...

So we are to the point in the semester where we have started studying portraiture in photography. This was a perfect excuse to kidnap my nieces for a few hours and take their pictures. I got a ton of photos, but I plan on doing another shoot in casual clothes too. I am sure I will have to bribe them with a frozen yogurt of something, but it is worth it.
And yes, they are all sisters with one more on the way due in mid January.
If anyone else would like to volunteer to have your portraits taken (either individually or as a family) in the next week or so, just let me know! I can always use a few more volunteers! Oh, and don't worry, I do get a little more creative with the poses. These photos are just the ones where they are all matching.

3 comments:

FreeFamWorld said...

We volunteer! Darn long road between us....

Beautiful job, BTW. :)

Frau Magister said...

I remember when you only had one niece. I sure feel old! Also, your pictures look great!

Six Skinners said...

Kevin and Kelly sure do make gorgeous girls don't they?

I wish we lived closer so you could take a family portrait of us. We are in desperate need of one.