You may not be able to see it very well, but that is a 9" ponytail that I will be donating to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths. I had been debating for months whether to take the plunge and donate my locks, or keep my hair long. I was ready for a change in style and maybe color, but knew that this might be my best chance at getting to do something like this for a long time.
Applauds go to my friend DJ for her wonderful hair magic! She also added a little spice to the color, but I will have to get another photo highlighting that! I may have to get some pointers from her on how to recreate this look since I am still trying to figure it out! If any of you want her number, just let me know!
Unfortunately I have been sick ever since I got my hair cut, so I haven't had much of a chance to shot it off yet. I am beginning to wonder if I am some how an exception to the Nazarite tradition...
P.S. I seem to have much more hair in that "before" picture than there is in that ponytail. I swear it didn't seem like I had THAT much before.




1 comment:
Way to go!! You look great and you're donating to a great cause. Yay you!!
Post a Comment