So last week end (March 20-21 that is) my brother and I took a mini roadtrip down to Tucson to visit the Saguaro National Park. We were going down to take pictures at the park like we did on our "sibling trip" last year (my two brothers and I). It was a bit of a let down at the park itself, but then we went to the San Xavier Del Bac Mission just south of Tucson. We had stopped there last year too, but they were doing restoration work on the front of the building, so we didn't take many pictures. I absolutely love the way my photos cam out from this year! Here are a few of them...
3 comments:
AMAZING pictures! You could make some postcards. Seriously!
Hey I just found your blog! beautiful pictures. I didn't know you were such a photographer. and I love DJ too.
I just saw Hollies family pictures. You are so talented!!!
Post a Comment