Sunday, December 30, 2007
Why blog...
So, I am sure you are all (the two or three souls out there with nothing else to do while online) wondering why on earth I would start up a blog. Well, as I am sure you have all noticed, I am horrible about keeping in touch with the people I care about. I seem to want to wait until something exciting or enjoyable has happened in my life, and then all of sudden I look back and three months have gone by without so much as a single word from me! Then on the off chance I have sent you an e-mail or talked to you on the phone, I am not sure who I have told what to, so a lot of people get left out. Hopefully by having a blog I can post things to I will be able to keep people informed a little bit better about what is going on with and my family! So sit back and enjoy the ride, there maybe a few bumps in road in the beginning, but I have plenty blogging friends that will help me make this a great learning experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment