Monday, June 23, 2008

I PASSED!!!

Okay, for those of you who don't know, I am a glutton for punishment. I always seem to find myself signing up to take continuing education courses at work. You may be thinking to yourself, how is that a bad thing? Well, if you think normal continuing ed classes are okay, then you haven't met one for insurance yet! The books alone are enough to put you to sleep.

Well, I just got news that I passed the exam I took earlier this month. It was an essay test on the Legal Environment of Insurance, and I am so glad to have that nightmare of a class behind me. This puts me half way through the designation I am working on, so now I only have four more (equally torturous) classes to go. I will be so happy when they are all done!

2 comments:

Tara L. Stradling said...

Go Go Shawna GO! (Congrats!)

sara said...

congratulations.....yay!!!!!