Thursday, October 23, 2008

Free time anyone?

Does anyone feel like they have any “free time” anymore? I have to say that it feels like I haven’t had a minute of peace to myself since maybe August, and I can’t even confirm that. It seems like my days are now filled with work, running to school, studying for a test (okay, I am having a hard time getting back on that band wagon, but that is what I should be doing if I found the time), and tackling all the other things that come up. My week days are packed with things to do, and they seem to spill right over into my weekends! Just when I think I am going to have some time to get things done (like laundry for instance) I have 14 more things come up that need to be done, and I am left wondering how I am going to fit it all in.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Anyone know of a good time management class in the area? Or a nice place to vacation inexpensively? Believe me, I know I have things pretty good, and I shouldn’t complain, but a little break from reality would be nice right about now. Is anyone else in?

2 comments:

sara said...

your right, the older i get life just keeps getting more and more busy and seems to fly by...you are such a great person i am sure your time is spent on the things that matter most!

CowsIwin said...

Thanks Ma, I needed that!